Side By Side, a nonprofit group made up of representatives from local churches, service organizations and businesses, provides emergency financial assistance to struggling families in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The group empowers people to not just take a handout but to work to change their lives.
They provide emergency rent money, along with mortgage help, utility and prescription assistance.
You can apply in person for assistance on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, at 7:30 p.m. at the First Congregational United Church of Christ. The address is 715 Wisconsin Street, Lake Geneva.
- Emergency Mortgage Assistance
- Financial Assistance for Rent and Utilities
- Grant Money to Assist Renters
- Emergency Rent Assistance
- Emergency Money Available to Small Businesses